ACC is reimagining the conferences virtually for the first time! Zycus is excited to the Gold Sponsor for this new experience. The world’s largest in-house counsel will witness professionals contributing to the world of commerce and contracting come together from every corner of the globe on a single virtual platform.
What’s in store for the attendees? Well, no doubt, ACC has curated several great workshops and sessions for the Annual Meet 2020. Zycus is also co-hosting a webinar with Arthur, Andrew, and Jeff on “Improving Contract Lifecycle Management: Examining the People, Processes, and Technology Involved at Each Stage” on 15th Oct, 10 am to 11 am ET. Do register and attend for an enriching experience!
What is the webinar all about?
We all know that contract lifecycle management involves an organization’s end-to-end management of contracts from analysis, initiation, execution, performance compliance, renewal, or expiration. No doubt all these stages of contract management are important. But the key to managing contracts the right way is identifying and tuning the perfect balance among people, processes, and technology at each stage.
The discussion webinar from the practitioners’ point of view will help the legal teams to focus on the importance of equal emphasis on choosing the right business partners and policies to support contract management processes.
Enrich your knowledge with our experienced delegates
- Arthur Raguette– Arthur Raguette is the co-founder and EVP at Zycus. Mr. Raguette is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on enterprise solutions. His career in creating collaborative business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders that deliver enterprise-class solutions to Global 1000 customers spans over 20 years.
- Andrew Bartels– Andrew Bartels is a VP and principal analyst at Forrester Research. He is one of the leading analysts on contract lifecycle management solutions, which he has been covering for over 15 years. He also covers other buy-side and sell-side applications and research on the key trends and growth prospects of the overall tech market, including cloud and AI.
- Jeff Wigfield– Jeff Wigfield is VP and Associate General Counsel at MicroStrategy here he serves as the head of corporate legal. Jeff has significant experience leading digital transformations of in-house legal teams, including contract lifecycle management selection and implementation, that streamlined his legal department’s commercial contracting process.
Why should you attend the event?
Zycus’s session is designed as a neutral and practical forum where delegates of all degrees of technical know-how will gain an introductory overview of contract management through the lens of people, processes, and technology at each stage.
After attending the session, you will be equipped with a clear understanding of the quantifiable and unquantifiable benefits of applying new technologies in your business in the current climate and putting existing technology to better use.
Keeping all the serious business aside, ACC Annual Meet 2020 has in store some exciting, fun activities to freshen you up:
- Trivia hour– Find out who takes away the title of the ACC Trivia Master and Amazon gift cards as prizes.
- Virtual talent show– Watch ACC’s most talented attorneys showcase their skills in front of celebrity guest judges and live audience.
- Daily wellness hours– Practice guided meditation, yoga, and Pilates sessions with our wellness experts in real-time, twice every day.
- Live Chats– Catch up with existing connections and make new ones in the Networking Lounge.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your seat today!